Hello, I am Thomas, I develop the Web and I have a few questions for you:
- Tired of using an outdated or overblown sourcecode?
- Unreadable, wrong or completely useless sourcecode?
- Or maybe undocumented? Of course i know there is nothing documented.
- Need higher code quality and a lightweight codebase?
- Want to go forward strongly with your projects?
- Your server is a complete chaotic mess?
- You miss the (crazy) fun with code?
- Creating APIs or play with it?
- Less is more code? Yes that's it!
- Now i'm searching for a new team!
- 'Languages' i can speak: JQUERY, JAVASCRIP (VANILLAJS), HTML5, CSS (SASS), JSON, XML, (REST), PHP5+, MYSQL, SQLITE
- 'Married' with a lot of useful tools: PHPStorm, VSCode, Console, GIT, Node.js, Bower, Composer, Debian, Apache2.
Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.
Some words about me:
- Boing boom tschak
- Hardcore introvert.
- Unapologetic vinyl fanatic.
- Incurable internet nerd.
- Producer, DJ and Developer.
- Bored by superficial people who can't focus and won't make any effort and hold on.
- Still not lovin' FB
I prefer black coffee.
Currently, there is no solution to get a coffee on browser-click but I'm working hard on it!
Because a developer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code!