Hello, I am Thomas, and not an average developer:
- Tired of using an outdated or overblown sourcecode?
- Unreadable, wrong or completely useless sourcecode?
- Or maybe undocumented? Of course i know there is nothing documented.
- Need higher code quality and a lightweight codebase?
- Want to go forward strongly with your projects?
- You miss the (crazy) fun with code?
- Creating APIs or play with it?
- Less is more code? Yes that's it!
- K.I.S.S. or M.A.Y.A. ?
- I want to make things that make a difference!
- Now I am searching for a new team!
- 'Married' with a lot of useful tools: VSCode, Console, GIT, NPM, Node, Composer, Debian, Apache2, WSL2.
- 'Focused' on User-Interfaces and User Experience
- 'Hardcore' Windows User. Because I can!
Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.
Some words about me:
- Boing boom tschak
- Hardcore introvert.
- Unapologetic vinyl fanatic.
- Incurable internet nerd.
- Producer, DJ, Developer, (Hardware-) Maker.
- Bored by superficial people who can't focus and won't make any effort and hold on.
- Still not lovin' FB
I prefer dark black coffee.
Currently, there is no solution to get a coffee on browser-click but I'm working really hard on it!
Because a developer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code!
You're a bit late.